This commit was created on GitHub.com and signed with a verified signature using GitHub’s key.
It’s major release with code polishing, beautified output and several nice features.
app:update commands output now much more expressive. You can check out new output in the README demo. Made with nunomaduro/laravel-console-task.
- Commands output are hidden by default
- Output details of execution could be viewed in verbosity mode
- Ability to publish multiple tags for one provider
- Ability to publish by tags only
make:initializerscommand by publishing
- Updated default initializer stubs
You can’t perform that action at this time.
You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session. You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.
via Laravel News Links
Laravel Initializer 2.0 – a convenient way to initialize your application